By Euro Weekly News Media • 07 April 2011 • 10:46
Russian ships of the Baltic Fleet conduct air defence exercise Credit: Tsuguliev/Shutterstock.com
FIREFIGHTERS saved the life of a 71 year old Dutch citizen who was found lying unconscious in her bedroom. She had mistakenly left open a gas valve on an appliance at her home in La Nucia, according to sources. Luckily for the lady, her neighbours alerted the fire brigade when they became aware of a strong smell of gas. The emergency service had to force entry through a kitchen window.
Following the recent articles in EWN concerning tragedies with mobile gas heaters this again highlights the need to be vigilant with such appliances.
Share this story
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you don’t already have one. Review our
Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Download our media pack in either English or Spanish.